Monday, August 5, 2013

10 Pick Up Lines That Just Might Work

1. It's a wonderful thing to have someone like you that makes saying goodbye difficult.

2. For once, I don't want to go to sleep tonight. Reality is better than dreams.

3. For every star in the sky, I can think of a reason I love you.

4. If I ever thought you'd forget me, then I'd never leave.

5. If there's ever a time we are not together, keep me in your heart for I shall stay there forever.

6. (Gives a girl 11 roses and 1 silk rose) When the last one dies, only then will I stop loving you.

7. If I had a nickel for every time I saw someone as beautiful as you, then I would have exactly five cents.

8. Something is wrong with my phone; your number isn't in it.

9. Did you have Lucky Charms for breakfast because you look magically delicious.

10. Hi

No comments:

Post a Comment