Thursday, April 18, 2013

A to Z: Character Creations; Patricia

Patricia


She needs to convince the police that she is not a liar.

"I did not make that FaceBook. Look up where it originated from. I know you guys have tech people who can figure that out."

The police officer looked down at his forms. "Ma'am it says here that you approached Chris at his high school. Why would you do that?"

Patricia contemplated this question. If she admits to approaching him, then she admits to it all. "I did not approach him, officer. Why would a middle aged mother who works full time and has a family waste time chasing her daughter's ex-boyfriend?"

"Patricia, lets get real. We have multiple witnesses and numerous locations where you followed and approached Chris. Now, quit wasting my time and lets get to the bottom of this. What are you hoping to accomplish?"

She sat there stiff in the uncomfortable chair. All she wanted was for her daughter to be happier than she is. Chris was a great boyfriend. They were so in love until he broke her heart. As any protective mother would do, she demanded an explanation and planned to follow him, harass him, and threaten him until he changed his mind.

"Officer, I assure you; I have no ulterior motives. What you see is what you get. For some reason, this boy wants to hurt me by lying. I am innocent."

No comments:

Post a Comment